Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Use of the site
2. Future amendments
4. Password protection and your security
5. The process
6. Voucher code terms and conditions
7. Reward scheme
8. Referral programme
9. Returns and refunds on promotional offers
10. Excluded services
11. Intellectual property
13. Availability of Saints & Slimmers
14. Saints & Slimmers right to cancel/ suspend your account
15. Saints & Slimmers liability
16. Third party websites
17. Advertisers and sponsorships
18. Contact details
19. Your health
21. Events outside of your control
22. Defective goods
23. Use of our forums
25. Special offers
27. Recurring orders
29. Data protection statement
30. Governing law
31. Entire agreement
Saints & Slimmers is a subsidiary of monocore Ltd, Unit 1 Caldey Road, Roundthorn Industrial Estate, Manchester M23 9GE. We are a company registered in England (7831305) and our vat registration number is GB128403138. Our team can be contacted on 0161 386 6666 between 9 am and 5pm Monday to Friday. (Excluding UK bank holidays). We can be contacted via email email@example.com.
The Saints & Slimmers Website is an online store with various other accessible elements available to “you” the customer, for example, recipe information, nutritional information, blogs and live feed updates. These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Saints & Slimmers website and the Online Store as well as services provided in connection with these.
2. Future Amendments
If you register with Saints & Slimmers, or buy Saints & Slimmers products as a guest then you will need to:
• Confirm that you are 16 years of age or older.
• Understand that you are entering a binding contract.
• Are not impersonating another person or entity.
The details that you input into our registration form at the time must be accurate and complete at the time you enter them. You must notify us of any changes that are made to your details using the account details section found on ‘My Account’.
4. Password Protection and your Security
When registering with Saints & Slimmers you will need to provide a secure password which will be used every time you log onto the website. This Password must be 6 – 12 Characters long and contain letters and numbers. You must not disclose or share the password with anyone. You are responsible for all activity that occurs whilst your username and password are in use. This includes orders that are made on the website. If you suspect or know of somebody else who knows your password then you must Contact Us immediately.
If Saints & Slimmers suspects misuse of the website or a breach of security, we may suspend your account or simply ask that you change your password for security reasons. See paragraph 12.
5. The Process
When ordering on the Saints & Slimmers website we will always take reasonable care of your personal details and security. We cannot however be held liable for any third party unauthorised access to your personal details and any other data you may have used on our website.
• When ordering on our website, an electronic contract is created. You place the order for the products you have instructed that you require by pressing the confirm button at the end of the checkout process.
• You will be navigated through the website following a series of simple instructions. After you have confirmed an order at the end of the process you will receive an e-mail confirming all of the order details.
• If you see an error on the order details then you must Contact Us immediately and speak to our Customer Service team.
• Once your product has been shipped you will be notified via an e-mail from our despatch team.
• Acceptance of your order and completion of our contract will be formed when we despatch your order to you. This could change if we do not accept the order from you. In this case you will be notified. You also have the right to cancel your order under the Distance Selling Regulations.
There are various reasons that your order may be unable to be processed. These are:
• If the item is out of stock.
• Inability to authorise the payment from the details you provided us with.
• Product pricing or a descriptive error.
• Not meeting the eligibility that complies with our terms and conditions.
6. Voucher Code Terms and Conditions
Official Saints and Slimmers voucher codes entitle you to an extra percentage, value or free item (or any other specific terms of the voucher code in question) off your next online order from www.saintsandslimmers.com.
To claim your discount, you must enter the specific code at the basket page at the time of purchase. Voucher codes can only be used once per customer and household unless stated otherwise. Customers may not create additional accounts in order to use single use codes more than once and Saints and Slimmers reserves the right to cancel such orders.
Only one voucher code or referral code can be used per order. Voucher codes cannot be used in conjunction with referral codes or other promotions or offers. Voucher codes remain our property and are not transferable. There is no cash alternative.
Unless stated otherwise, voucher codes and other offers are not open to employees of Saints and Slimmers or Monocore Ltd, and we reserve the right to withdraw them, refuse or restrict the order at any time.
Voucher codes and/or discounts purchased (or provided) from third party voucher code websites will be subject to any further Terms and Conditions found on the website (or the third party's website's email) in question.
7. Reward Scheme
Having an account with Saints & Slimmers will give you access to the reward scheme programme. We reserve the rights to change the reward scheme at any time without prior notice. The points balance on the reward scheme is not a recognised currency. The points cannot be transferred, exchanged or reproduced. Your points can only be redeemed at www.saintsandslimmers.com.
All points that have been issued to you will have a 365 day expiry date. You will use your older points first. The points you collect must be used for online purchases - they cannot be used via any other purchasing method. Only one account can be created per customer. Any abuse of this system will result in a suspension of both accounts created (see point 12 in our terms and conditions).
Reward points are issued for each £1 spent (rounded down to the nearest pound) on individual products and not the total basket. For example; If you purchase two Meal Replacement Bars at £1.80 each and four Meal Replacement Milk Shakes at £1.49 each, you will receive at total of 8 points (3 for the Meal Replacement Bars at £3.60 and 5 for the Meal Replacement Milkshakes at £5.96).
Each point earned equates to £0.01 off the basket total (before any other voucher or referral codes are entered). The value of points redeemed cannot exceed the value of the order.
We hold the rights to remove or suspend the points gained from the reward point scheme at any point.
Reward points can only be used as a payment for the first transaction of a subscription order. Subsequent orders can only be paid for by using the stored payment card.
Customers can view an audit trail of all orders and referral transactions that affected their reward points in their Profile section.
If any concerns or queries arise, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.
1. Upon completing the online registration process, every customer is automatically entered in to the referral scheme.
2. Only one Saints & Slimmers® account is allowed per customer.
3. In recommending Saints & Slimmers®and passing on your referral code, at no time are you a representative of the Company.
4. We employ complex cross-detection technology to detect duplicate accounts and any customer found to have created a duplicate account for fraudulent means will automatically be banned without prior notice.
5. All commission payments will be made via bank transfer, so please ensure you have a valid UK bank account.
6. Payments will be made 30 days after the date of the last order on your claims form – this is to ensure that no orders have been returned.
7. You cannot claim commission for returned orders.
8. The % commission is based on the tier the spend falls in and is not applied retrospectively. For example, you earn 10% on the first £500, 12.5% on the second £500 and 15% thereafter.
9. If no referrals are made during a 6 month period, your status and commission level will be reset to rising star.
10. There are no limits to how much commission you can earn.
11. Monocore Ltd reserves the right to withdraw the scheme without prior notice.
12. Abuse of the programme will not be tolerated and if you are found to have abused it you will be removed from the programme and prevented from re-joining.
9. Returns and Refunds on Promotional Offers
When returning a product that was available on offer, you will be refunded the price the product was when on offer. Your statutory rights will not be affected as a result of this.
Products that form part of a Bundle and/or a Hamper can only be returned and refunded where the complete order is returned. Individual products may not be returned and refunded separately.
10. Excluded Services
When using the Saints & Slimmers website, an internet connection is required to gain access to the website. If any other costs are caused as a result of internet connectivity through third party companies, we will not be held responsible for such costs.
11. Intellectual Property
The content of the Saints & Slimmers website is trademarked, copyrighted and database protected. You agree that the materials you see and the content that is delivered is a part of our website and shall remain with us and/or our licensors.
You are able to display the content of our website on a computer screen, store content from the website in electronic form, (for example save the domain for future and easy, accessible use). No content can be stored on any networking driver such as a server or any other device that is connected to a network. You are able to print one copy of content for your own personal use; this must not be commercially used
It is agreed that all of the copyright and intellectual notices are kept attached, apart from this you are not able to:
You may not distribute for the use of commercial use, any other materials or content on the website.
You may not use the Saints & Slimmers website for any of the following:
• Unlawful, abusive, threatening, vulgar, harmful or obscene material.
• Sharing material that encourages usage of a criminal nature, resulting in a civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
• Accessing computers illegally.
• Disrupting other users enjoyment of the Saints & Slimmers website.
• Breach of laws where public telecommunications are concerned.
• Interfering / disrupting networks, websites connected to the Saints & Slimmers website.
• Storing electronic equipment without permission from the owner.
13. Availability of Saints & Slimmers website
Although we hope that the website is always running constantly for everyone, we cannot always promise that the website will always work as we intend it to work. If a fault does occur and causes you discomfort, please Contact Us with all relevanct details of the fault or issue you are experiencing.
14. Saints & Slimmers right to cancel/ suspend your account
Saints & Slimmers holds the rights to cancel or suspend your account at any time if you breach any of the terms and conditions laid out here.
You can cancel the agreement with the website by informing us via writing. Doing this will also have to comply with you ceasing to use the Saints & Slimmers website when/after cancellation is posted.
The cancellation or the suspension of your account will not affect either parties’ rights or liabilities.
Paragraphs 7, 8 and 12 of these terms and conditions will still be in effect when account suspension/cancellation takes place.
15. Saints & Slimmers liability
All risks associated with the internet are not of any responsibility of the Saints & Slimmers website. Although we try to make sure that all of the content on our website is correct, sometimes this may not be the case. We do not hold responsibility.
We will always try our best to make sure the content on the website is correct and accurate at the present date. If this is not the reality then we will try to correct this as soon as we are notified.
In connection with this we would like to state that we are not liable with any of the following:
• If the website is incompatible with your device.
• Technical errors that may occur, such as: Interruptions and faults.
• Unreliable, unsuitable or inaccurate website content.
• The website not being able to meet your demand.
We will not be liable for any damages that are caused to you corresponding with the applicable law. This covers all special or punitive damages that may apply to the usage of the Saints & Slimmers website.
Nothing in this paragraph excludes Saints & Slimmers liability of the products sold and death or injury that is caused by negligence of the website.
The contract between us is made when we despatch our product to you as this is when you will be charged and will be when we have confirmed we can meet your requirements regarding the offer.
16. Third Party Website
We do not take responsibility for any third party websites that you may enter via our website, nor do we take liability for the World Wide Web. The content and materials accessed outside our website are beyond our control.
17. Advertisers and Sponsors
Advertisers and sponsors that appear on our website are of no responsibility of the Saints & Slimmers website. These sponsors and advertisers submit information at their own liability. We are not liable for any inaccuracy or errors in their promotions.
18. Contact Details & Communications
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications We send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us be mainly electronic. We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that We provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not accept your statutory rights.
All notices given to you by us must be given to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may give notice to you at either them email or postal address you provide to us when placing your order. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our website, 24 hours after an email is sent, or three days after posting a letter.
Our address for written communication is:
Saints & Slimmers
PO Box 311
0161 826 1499
19. Your Health
Our main focus is YOU. We are dedicated to making sure you enjoy a healthier lifestyle. Therefore we advise that you seek advice from a General Practitioner before beginning a weight loss programme or making a nutritional change using a diet programme. The information provided by Saints & Slimmers is not medical advice or in no way a substitute for medical treatment whatsoever. Our opinions expressed through our website are not of medical supervision. You should not use Saints & Slimmers products if you are classed as being underweight (which you can check using our weight calculator), pregnant, breastfeeding, under 18 or have any medical condition which affects your dietary requirements such as diabetes.
The delivery times will be specified when you checkout your order. The order will be delivered to the address that you specified. If you made an error in the address we cannot change it for your current order, but you can easily change it via the My Profile section for future orders. We retain the rights to eliminate areas of delivery. Products that are available on special offer can be limited to a set amount by us if we feel that other customers access to the products are in jeopardy. If a product you have ordered is unavailable we may send the order to you without that specific product and send it at a later date at or substitute an alternative product. We will always notify you if this is the case, and you have the right to refuse this option.
If the scenario occurs where the products are incomplete or are of bad quality then you must notify us immediately when you receive the products. It is your responsibility to make sure that a person is present on the day of delivery. If this is not the scenario then you will have the option to reschedule a delivery slot. If you miss the rescheduled date then the order will be returned to us. We will contact you if this is the case and can redeliver them to you (at your cost for the carriage) or refund you for the cost of the product(s) excluding the carriage paid. If you don't respond to our contacts within 14 working days, you will be refunded, however we will keep the delivery costs that have been incurred by us at our attempts to deliver the products to you.
If you instruct Saints & Slimmers that you would like your delivery to be left outside your address, or other location, then we will cease to have any liability to the products that have been left once our courier has delivered your product. Restrictions to delivery areas will be found on our Delivery Information section. We aim to fulfil your order within the delivery timescales set out in your confirmation of shipping email or, if no delivery date is specified, then within 30 days of the dispatch confirmation, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
21. Events Outside Our Control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”). This includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes (but is not limited to) the following:
• Strikes, lockouts or other industrial action
• Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster
• Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport
• Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (declared or not) or threat or preparation of war
• Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks
• The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government
Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and We will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use all reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
22. Defective Goods
We are confident in our product quality but if for any reason you receive defective goods you must Contact Us immediately. In this scenario we will fully refund your money or re-arrange delivery for a fresh batch of product/s. Your statutory rights will not be affected.
23. Use of Forums
Our forums allow you to share information and stories with other fellow website users. We always advise that you never post your personal details, this could be your personal telephone number, e-mail address, or your home address. By using the forums you agree that you will not:
• Publish unlawful, abusive, threatening, vulgar, harmful or obscene material.
• Share material that encourages use of a criminal nature, resulting in a civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
• Access computers illegally.
• Disrupt other users’ enjoyment of the Saints & Slimmers website.
• Breach laws where public telecommunications are concerned.
• Interfere / disrupt networks and websites connected to the Saints & Slimmers website.
• Store electronic equipment without permission from the owner.
All of the information posted on the community forums are of the community and are not expressive of the views and opinions of Saints & Slimmers. We do however reserve the rights to refuse any posts to be made as well as removing content. We can also contact you if we feel there is an issue with the posts you have added to our forums. If any of the content on the community forums is offensive or you are generally concerned then you can email email@example.com. If we feel that the content that has been reported is unlawful then we may contact the relevant authority to deal with the subject.
You are solely responsible for the message that you display on the forums.
We reserve the absolute right to remove any content without your permission and cease your membership of Saints & Slimmers at any time. (See Section 12)
All products sold via the online Shop or as part of a Bundle/ Hamper have a 28 day hassle-free returns guarantee. You can either have Loyalty Points to the value of the returned items placed onto your Account, refunded for the returned items back to the original method of payment, or exchange the returned products for alternative items to the same value. You can cancel your order at any time prior to processing it for despatch. In order to return any item, Contact Us and we can process this for you. Please return to: Saints & Slimmers, Unit 1 Caldey Road, Roundthorn Industrial Estate, Manchester M23 9GE. You will have to pay the delivery charges in returning the products to us. We will provide you with a full refund for the products (or the proportion of a product/ order) within 30 days. The refund will be made via your method of original payment. Your statutory rights are not affected.
25. Special Offers
From time to time we will have special offers available, we hold all of the rights to remove and add these special offers when we see fit without any prior notice. If a special offer does apply to your order then these terms and conditions will apply. We reserve the rights to offer, in complete discretion, different offers to different customers at different times.
You can exchange any products within 28 days of the despatch date. Please contact our Customer Services team via the Contact Us page or by telephoning 0161 826 1499, with details of the product(s) you wish to exchange and we will arrange this with you. A letter should accompany the return detailing the items being returned and the replacements that you wish to receive. You will have to pay for the postage for the replacement items.
27. Recurring Orders
If you want your order to be recurring then you will agree to a set fee being charged to your payment method on every order despatch date. This will form the basis of a subscription, and you will receive a 5% discount from the value of the products in your Basket. This is available when ordering a selection of goods or one of our meal plans. We require 3 days’ notice before your expected delivery date, if you wish to cancel your order.
You can reschedule your delivery dates if the set date is of inconvenience to you by one month. If you wish to do this then you must contact us 3 days before your expected delivery date.
28. Price Statement
The prices that you see on our website include VAT. We will always aim to keep our prices up to date. We understand that errors may occur on our website, in this case we will aim to correct the mistake as soon as possible.
29. Data Protection Statement
We will only use or hold your personal information if you have given us permission. If you do place an order with us, this is verification of you doing so.
The personal information that you do agree to us holding will be continually updated and will be destroyed when the reason for its collection in the first place has ceased to exist. The personal data that you have provided will only be passed to third parties that contribute to delivering the service you have committed to. One example being courier services. They will only be able to use this information to complete their part of the process for you.
Privacy is something that we always respect and we are committed to protecting your information at all times.
More information regarding our Data protection can be found in the Security and Privacy section of our website
Unless expressly stated by yourself, you give us permission to share your personal information with
1. Carefully selected third parties.
2. Companies who form part of our parent group, Monocore Ltd.
These options can be changed at any time through My Account
30. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by the English Law and will be settled in English courts if needed.
31. Entire Agreement
The entire terms and conditions are an agreement between you and us. They form the entire basis of our relationship. You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.